Meet the Non-Diary from Milligram Studio — the subtle daily diary for people who don't use a diary.
The A5 Non-Diary offers the flexibility of a notebook with the structure of a daily diary that features subtle dates, plus handy tools like a monthly and annual calendar.
Like any good notebook, the Non-Diary is offered in ruled, dot grid and grid formats.
The Non-Diary is packed with features to help you plan out your day, week and year, including:
- Monthly calendar view at top center of each daily view page
- Current day and week number on each daily view page
- Monthly tab running down the side of the diary to help you quickly find your place
- Yearly view featuring the current year and the next year's calendar to assist with planning + vertical format of 2019 with space to write in your key dates
- A list of important dates and holidays for Australia and New Zealand
- A two-page spread of time zones across a world map with coloured dots to highlight major cities and time zones
- Travel Itinerary
- Monthly calendar view before the start of each month before the daily view, with generous layout for notes with extra space on the left for weekly planning (week number of the year)
- Fountain pen friendly paper
Our artist collaboration for 2019 is with the vibrant Sydney based artist and designer Evi O. Evi O's work uses bold colours and abstract composition to create space, energy and movement. With a unique background in book design, Evi was the perfect partner to explore the artistic direction of Milligram Studio's 2019 dairies. Responding to the theme 'movement through time' Evi has developed a unique artwork series called 'TEMPO'. The artwork appears as a stunning end paper adding understand elegance to your year.
Milligram Studio is designed by stationery lovers in Melbourne, Australia. Milligram Studio’s mission is to deliver measured design, beautiful utility and to spark emotion with every item they create. These designs coupled with playful yet thoughtful offerings produce stationery and lifestyle objects that are design-led and built to last. Everything Milligram Studio creates is highly functional, environmentally considered, designed in-house and often in collaboration with special partners.